Equity Residential - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove.I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as id ove done it.
I am severly allergic to dogs and dog *** is all up and down the walk way. Ive complained for it to cleaned so I dont jave to play hopscotch to get to my home. This is my 3ed complain. My bathroom was out of sercice for 1 week.
This is extremwly ridiculous and not what was promised when I moved here.
I was was movwd in the model unit which needs work.Its smells like dog *** and a dead animal here.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "In August 2014 I had a problem with the power line in my building , and it cause me a lot of damage , the way it's start is the..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."