I dont think that in the noise policy acknowledges that a pet should be well trained or enhance quiet time hours.I used to LOVE living on an equity property, Now I regret it.

It is hard to rest in my $1800 a month apt because we endure the running and jumping, to what feels like body slamming on the floor constantly. I dont think that apt complexes understand that when they allow pets in an apartment. As a paying tenant, These floors are thin and we hear everything that the dog does especially late at night. I feel like there is no rights for the ones who don't have pets.

Its hard to enjoy the apartment you pay for when living in a pet friendly apt. Then there's loud music being played after the community quiet time hours. If we complain about a noise, it is only so much management can do, but only if advanced security says its a disturbance.

I feel like our hands are tied.I will have to see this lease through, but it will force me to get a house so I can avoid these issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "noisy tenants and pets" of equity residential greenwood plaza apartments. Equity Residential needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned equity residential greenwood plaza apartments in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equity Residential.

Had an Experience with Equity Residential?

Comments