1.5

Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove.I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as id ove done it.

I am severly allergic to dogs and dog *** is all up and down the walk way. Ive complained for it to cleaned so I dont jave to play hopscotch to get to my home. This is my 3ed complain. My bathroom was out of sercice for 1 week.

This is extremwly ridiculous and not what was promised when I moved here.

I was was movwd in the model unit which needs work.Its smells like dog *** and a dead animal here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sanitary conditions. Equity Residential needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equity Residential.

Had an Experience with Equity Residential?

Comments

ynvprincess81
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #969655

Sorry for typos I was upset.

Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more